TERMS OF TRADE
Published: 5 March 2014
Last Updated: 25 January 2024
THIS AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is between Visionair Media, with its principal place of business at A1, 35-39 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015. (“Company”) and you the person and or company accepting to engage us (“Client”).
- SERVICES: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company agrees to provide video production and or photography services (“Services”) as described in the quote provided and accepted by client.
- PAYMENT: A 30% deposit of the total fee is required upon booking the Services of Company. The balance is due and payable upon completion of filming, prior to commencement of any post production work.
- NON-PAYMENT: In the event of non-payment, Company reserves the right to take legal action to recover the debt. Client will be responsible for all costs incurred by Company relating to the collection of any outstanding debt, including, but not limited to, debt collection agency fees, legal fees, and court costs.
- OWNERSHIP OF WORK PRODUCT: All work produced, including, without limitation, all footage, b-roll, graphics, sound, photography and any other materials created in connection with the Services, will be the sole and exclusive property of client upon full payment of the fees due under this Agreement. If the completed work remains un-paid you do not have the right to use, access or modify the work as this will be deemed as a copyright breach, unless you have permission from the company in writting.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within New South Wales, Australia.